This is by far my favorite healthy snack. It’s so simple to make and requires very few ingredients. All you will need is a pan, coconut oil, banana and cinnamon (optional). I guarantee after you try this recipe you will be hooked! It is a healthy desert and will kill the cravings for sweets and pastries.
- 1 banana
- 1 well rounded teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Slice 1 banana in half like the photo above with the peel on. Removing the peel is optional regardless you won't be eating it.
- Add 1 well-rounded teaspoon of coconut oil to the pan at medium temperature.
- When oil is hot add the banana on the pan (The open side faced down on the pan).
- After 3 minutes check if Banana is soft under, then flip it for 1 minute so the peel is faced down.
- Remove and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon (optional) on the open face of the seared bananas.
- Ready to serve.