Welcome back to Natesway’s Circuit Sunday Challenge Week 3! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Now it’s time to get back to work and get results. This week’s Circuit Sunday Challenge is called: Nate’s 10, 10, 10 circuit. There will be a total of 9 exercises divided in 3 different stations. Each exercise must be completed with a total of ten repetitions. Try to take minimum to no rest in between stations.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
First Station (3 exercises 10 reps each)
- Alternating High knees (10 reps each leg for grand total of 20)
- Explosive tuck jumps (Jump as high as you can with knees as close to your chest as possible)
Second Station (3 exercises 10 reps each)
- Pull-ups (If you can’t do regular pull-ups not a problem try negatives. Negatives is simple, you jump up and slowly lower yourself with control)
- Hanging leg raises (Hang on the pull up bar and slowly lift your knees up in front of you without swinging)
Third Station (3 exercises 10 reps each)
- Mountain climbers (10 each reps leg for a grand total of 20)
- Jump Squats (squat low and explode back up with a jump)
- Walking Lunges (10 each reps leg for a grand total of 20)
Your goal should be to move from station to station without any rest. If you have completed this try adding in another set and make it your goal to reach 3 full sets without rests by Sunday the 10th!
I hope you enjoy this weeks Circuit Sunday Challenge. Please like and share this with all your friends, make it an event and a challenge to complete this with your friends!