Why is it that the news only reports the negative stories? Murders, rapes, thefts, hate etc… Obviously if we hear about these stories every day, we are going to have a negative outlook on humanity. Are we really that bad? When you go outside in public what do you see? For the most part I see good people doing good things, but why are we focusing only on the negative? Is the cup half full or half empty?
Brace yourselves, you may feel emotional.
1. Super awesome subway offering free food to the homeless
2. Brave Japanese prisoners taking the fall to fix Fukishma
3. Gentlemen takes action and jumps off bridge to rescue drowning dog
4. Tourist feeds handicapped homeless man
5. Brave friends save drowning goat
6. Man gives homeless lady his shoes in Rio
7. Peaceful Protest
8. Two brave children working together to save a trapped dogs life
9. True friendship
10. Free coffee man
Be kind to everyone.