Ever get bored with just eating a pain apple? I mean they are delicious and all but sometimes I crave a little more as a snack. This recipe will eliminate that craving and take eating apples to a whole new level. You will be amazed at how simple and delicious this recipe is.
- 2 apples
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Oats, nuts or chocolate chips
- Apple corer
- A smile
- Core the apples with the apple corer
- Slice the apples in full circle slices like the above photo, about 4-6 slices (keep it an even number)
- Cover the white part of the apple (one of the halves) with peanut butter (Approximately 1 tablespoon)
- Add about 1 teaspoon of raisins on top of the peanut butter (or as much as you desire)
- Add about 1 teaspoon of oats,nuts or chocolate chips on top of the peanut butter
- Add the even half of the apple slice to close the sandwich
- Bon apetite!