My friend Lindsy sent me this awesome recipe over facebook. I’m always looking for interesting healthy recipes and this one got my attention. 1 slice of pizza can vary between 200 – 400 calories, so this is a great way to enjoy a delicious slice of pizza without the guilt!
- 2 cups shredded cauliflower, finely grated
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook cauliflower in saucepan until translucent and soft, then in a bowl, add all ingredients with cauliflower and mix together.
- Poor mixture into pan, and spread until it is about 1/4 inches thick.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, or any toppings of your choice, and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.