The holidays are around the corner and for some, this can be very stressful! You don’t need to create a huge dessert with dozens of ingredients to impress your friends and family. You can make delicious peanut butter cookies that will be the talk of the night with simple in home ingredients!
- 1 cup of peanut butter (any peanut butter will do)
- 1 cup sugar or stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 1 Hand full of berries optional
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. (Mixture will be very thick)
- Roll mixture into balls about 1 tablespoon each, and place on cookie sheet.
- Press down on balls to flatten, you can use a fork and make X's
- Then bake for about 12 minutes
- Add the berries on top of the the uncooked balls if you want, this will add a nice sweet flavor to the mix. Although this is an optional step I highly recommend raspberries.